Calls for Panel Papers: Genealogies of Knowledge I
Genealogies of Knowledge I: Translating Political and Scientific Thought across Time and Space
The University of Manchester
7-9 December 2017
Submission Period for Contributions to Thematic Panels Now Open
The period for the submission to the conference thematic panels is now open. Paper proposals for the thematic panels should be submitted directly to panel convenors by 31 May 2017.
Full details on the conference panels and their convenors can be found by clicking on the links below:
- Lingua Francas of Knowledges
- The Magic of ‘Classical’ Languages: Script, Sound and Sense in the Translation of Sacred Concepts
- Translation and Health Humanities: The Role of Translated Personal Narratives in the Co-creation of Medical Knowledge
- Dissemination, Contestation, and Mediation of Knowledge between Asia and the West
- Science and Translation as Culturally Embedded Practices
- Data-driven conceptual history: new methods and approaches
Genealogies of Knowledge I: Translating Political and Scientific Thought across Time and Space.