Constructing the ‘Public Intellectual’ in the Premodern World
A two-day conference co-hosted by the Genealogies of Knowledge project, the Division of Classics, Ancient History and Archaeology, and the Centre for Translation and Intercultural Studies, University of Manchester, UK
5th-6th September 2019 | Chancellors Hotel, Manchester
Registration now open
We are pleased to announce that registration for this event is now open. Please click on the links above for the link to the online ticket store, as well as to view speaker abstracts and venue information.
We look forward to seeing you there.
For more information about this event, please contact Kamran Karimullah (firstname.lastname@example.org).
The organisers of this event would like to gratefully acknowledge the generous support of the following sponsors:
- Arts and Humanities Research Council
- Centre for Translation and Intercultural Studies, University of Manchester
- Division of Classics, Ancient History and Archaeology, University of Manchester
- Centre for Interdisciplinary Research in Arts and Languages, University of Manchester
- Classical Association
- Society for the Promotion of Hellenic Studies